Having finished up the few counterpoint and orchestration related online courses at the end of the summer I was keen to get cracking on some…

I’ve used Notepad++ as my default web development program ever since I switched from visual based layouts in Dreamweaver CS3 to building with code (about…

Its been relatively quiet on the commission front the last few weeks with two project start dates been pushed back so I had some extra…

Between summer holidays and building the new website (V5.0) for Wax Botanical its been a while since I’ve gotten round to writing a blog post….

During the last week I’ve been mulling alot over ways to speed up and improve my composition workflow. The study I’ve done over the last…

Having wrapped up the series of harmony and counterpoint courses I’d planned out for 2013/14 I’m finally getting back to some regular composing related work…

Having been working out of the office for a good few days the last two weeks I came back to mixing down the latest electro…

I ended up having some extra time this week to finish off the KDMC site (see last weeks post) as a website booking was postponed…

I nearly have the outline sketch and source materials sorted for the next WB poster (for the forthcoming new electro tune). In keeping with the…

1 2 3 4 22